
It was cold blooded murder. 2 lives vanished in an instant and to think that i engineered the 2 murders ...Gosh.....
It wasn't a dream ,At about 10am in the morning , I paid for 2 deaths .My conscience didn 't let me do it ,But then what is more shocking is that I did it at the behest of my Mom...
Shit...Am just 22...from where did this violence seep in, from where did I acquire this killer instinct ? who was responsible for this feat of mine ?
Well there were people around. They just stood there rooted to the spot. The place smelled of dead flesh and blood. It was then ,at that decisive moment that i took a resolution,something that i have kept to date.I decided that i would never ever again buy chicken from that shop .....i have never....
MY bro's one of the best thriller n suspense type partial autobiography..
No comments:
Post a Comment